Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
Jackery SolarSaga 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel. stay charged with the power of the sun! With high conversion efficiency up to 23%. it's ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 9.1 lbs. it's lightweight. foldable and with an easy-carry handle. making it more portable.
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup. you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells. the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better with higher conversion efficiency that up to 23% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain. or to soak in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords. and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 300/500/1000/1500 power station (sold separately). ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outage. Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V.3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V. 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
- Note: Jackery is now providing a new solar Saga 100X with no change in performance or functionality. but differentiates only in appearance.